Sponsorship Info & Payment Form
Register as a 2023 Rib Cook-off Sponsor
Thank you for sponsoring the 2023 MCRCO event. Prior to completing this form, please gather the following information that will help us best represent your company through our online and printed promotions:
- Your Company Name
- Amount of Donation — View Sponsorship Levels
- Your Company Logo
- Your Company Website URL
- Your Billing/Mailing Address
- Initiate payment via credit card or select “Pay by Check” option for mailing instructions.
- Click submit and that’s it!
Complete the form below and click submit. Thank you!
Join in on the fun!
Together we can make 2023 the biggest and best event in MCRCO history! Here’s how you can help:
- Volunteer! Inquire about how you can volunteer before, during, and after the event.
- Create a team and participate in the competition!
- Become a financial sponsor as a family or business
- Attend the event and join in on the fun!
We are incredibly grateful for the time, talents, and financial support of our teams, sponsors, volunteers, rib-lovers and the Marshfield community-at-large.
The Marshfield Community Rib Cook-Off mission is to raise funds and awareness in support of critical community initiatives serving at-risk youth and their families with a focus on economic hardship, homelessness, and food insecurity.
MCRCO Board members
NON PROFIT STATEMENT
Marshfield Community Rib Cook-Off is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization Tax ID# 86-2079758.
Donations are tax-deductible to the extent of the law.